Massages & Body Treatments
Hot Stone Massage:
Hot Stone massage is a natural therapy in which warmed stones are positioned on parts of the body to maximize the therapeutic benefit as well as completely relaxing the mind, body and soul. The heat from the stones helps your muscles relax and increase circulation, allowing the therapist to manipulate your deep tissue more effectively.
30 minute Swedish back massage incorporating hot stones $85
60 minute Swedish Full Body massage with hot stones $140
80 minute Hot Stone massage including scalp and collagen face massage $180
A nurturing massage to aid relation during this very special time. This massage relieves tension in your lower and upper back, alleviates swelling in the hands and feet, whilst easing your mind and uplifting your spirit. Specially designed pillows make this experience perfect for expecting Mums.
30 minute back, neck and shoulder massage $85
60 minute body massage $130
80 minute body massage including scalp and collagen face massage $175
HIMALAYAN BATH TREATMENT
In a private candlelit room you’re immersed in a warm hydro bath especially prepared with ancient sea salt crystals and your personally selected essential oils. The Himalayan Bath Treatment is equivalent to a 3 day fast. It detoxifies and created harmony throughout your body and happiness within your soul. Included is a foot, back, neck and shoulder massage
60 minute $145
BODY SCRUB TREATMENT
Get your circulation moving with an invigorating hand crafted Hussh body exfoliation. Wash away your cares under the warm rain of the Vichy Shower, 7 shower heads pulsating 50 litres of water over the body per minute.
Allow 60 minutes $150
BODY MASK TREATMENT
Our body masks include a dry body brush exfoliation, full body mask application, deep facial cleanse, indulgent scalp massage all while wrapped and your choice of removal Vichy shower or Hydrotherapy Tub.
Allow 60 minute $150
*Dead Sea Mineral Mask
Dead Sea mud isn't just like any ordinary mud, its unique healing properties have been used since ancient times. The Queen of Sheba and Cleopatra both visited the Dead Sea for its skin healing powers. Now, millions flock to the Dead Sea each year to soak in its healing waters and slather its restorative mud from head to toe.
So what makes Dead Sea mud so special? Layers of silt deposits have washed down from surrounding mountains onto the shores of the Dead Sea over thousands of years forming a rich black mud. This mud has a unique composition of high concentrations of skin-nourishing minerals such as magnesium, calcium, potassium, bromide, zinc, and iron. Since most of us aren’t lucky enough to visit the Dead Sea, you can enjoy the same benefits at Hussh with our Dead Sea Mud Mask.
Here’s a list of some of the benefits of Dead Sea Mud:
1. Exfoliates & Detoxifies As the mud dries on your skin, it absorbs toxins, dirt, dead skin cells, and excess oils. When you wash the mud off, these impurities are washed away, revealing fresher, healthier, more radiant skin. Not only will your skin look better, but it will also feel extremely soft and clean.
2. Nourishes Skin At the same time the mud is stripping away impurities, it’s also infusing your skin with nourishing minerals that help keep it soft and hydrated. The unique mineral composition of over 21 different minerals restores skin, improving texture and tone and giving you a healthy glow.
3. Alleviates Dry Skin Conditions The skin nourishing minerals in Dead Sea mud are known to help alleviate the symptoms of dry skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema. The mud helps restore moisture and relieve symptoms, soothing dry, rough, irritated skin.
4. Anti-Aging Dead Sea mud provides anti-aging benefits by tightening and toning skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and shrinking pores. It helps improve blood circulation and stimulate skin cell turnover.
5. Acne Treatment The exfoliating and detoxifying properties of dead sea mud are also great for treating acne. The mud clears out pores and absorbs excess sebum which causes acne. It has also been shown to have antibacterial properties, killing off the bacteria that causes acne.
Our seaweed masks are made from a concentrated powdered seaweed and filtered warm water to make a paste which is then applied to the body. There are many benefits to a seaweed mask which can include…..
1. Detoxifies the body: It helps to eliminate toxins from the body; as it is applied to the body warm, it helps encourage you to sweat. During this process, your body eliminates impurities. These are brought to the surface of the skin and rinsed away when the wrap is washed off.
2. Removes dead skin and moisturises: Dead skin is something no one wants lingering around, it makes your skin look dull and stops your body from absorbing moisture. While you sweat during a seaweed wrap, not only are the toxins removed from the body, but the dead skin is loosened as well. The seaweed itself is filled with plenty of proteins, vitamins, minerals and lipis that easily soak into the skin to add moisture.
3. Improves skin elasticity and regeneration: Over time, your skin loses the ability to stretch and return to normal — that’s ageing for you. This leads to stretch marks and wrinkles, but seaweed contains antioxidants, essential fatty acids and vitamin A, all of which can help to rebuild the elasticity of the skin. It also makes your skin more supple by increasing blood flow to the surface, regenerates damaged skin cells, produces collagen to firm and tone the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
4. Reduces cellulite and helps tone the skin: Seaweed can help aid the shaping of skin so it’s smoother and tighter by direct diffusion of vitamins and minerals. Additionally, if cellulite is a problem, a seaweed wrap may help to reduce the undesirable marks left on the skin.
*Kaolin Clay Mask
Kaolin clay has been used in skincare for centuries. It is rich in minerals that have skin-benefiting properties and is the most gentle of all clays, making it great for dry and sensitive skin. It also….
Kaolin gently cleanses and pulls impurities from the pores without causing redness. When transitioning to natural deodorant, creating a clay mask from kaolin clay to apply to the underarms nightly will help remove toxins from the skin and help manage body odour. Helps with oily skin Kaolin is absorbent so it soaks up excess oils and can help balance the oil production if it’s used over time.
Because it doesn’t completely dissolve in water and makes a really nice paste, the crystals in the clay offer great exfoliation.
Kaolin is stimulating to the skin and with long term use, can offer a toned and tightened appearance. Much like bentonite clay masks, you may feel a pulsing of the skin from a kaolin mask. That signifies circulation and rejuvenation.
Kaolin is a really gentle clay that can be used with any skin type, including those people with sensitivities to scrubs and cleansers.
Because of its stimulating properties as well as its ability to dry out an area, it has historically been used to soothe and ease bug bites.
HYDROTHERAPY BATH TREATMENTS
Option 1) A ritual foot bath followed by a Back Neck and Shoulder Massage and a relaxing Hydrotherapy Tub scented to your choosing
Allow 60mins $145
Option 2) A ritual foot bath followed by a Full Body Massage & Bath Treatment scented to your choosing
Allow 90mins $185
Option 3) A ritual foot bath followed by a Full Body Massage with Scalp And Collagen Face Massage finish with a hydrotherapy bath scented to your choosing
Allow 120mins $230
Balance and Calm Massages (Light to Medium Pressure):
Swedish Balance and Calm Massages are designed to ensure total body relaxation with specialty oils to promote a deep sense of calm and tranquility. You’re sure to walk out feeling de-stressed and renewed.
30 minute Relaxing Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage $80
60 minute Swedish full body massage $130
80 minute Relaxing Swedish Body Massage including scalp and collagen face massage $170
Muscular Massages (medium to deep pressure):
Muscular Massages are performed by our talented and trained therapists who use specific techniques and pressures to the body to relieve muscle tension and pain. These massages are more commonly known as remedial massages.
30 minute Depp tissue back, neck and shoulder massage $85
60 minute Targeted Muscular full body massage $140
80 minute Deep Tissue Muscular Full body treatment including scalp and collagen face massage $180